Garden machines dealer
The company Carboni Giuliano & C. was founded in 1954 thanks to the passion and commitment of Giuliano. At first only as cutting grass Third account with the second power mower registered in Florence (register U.M.A.). Hence the great passion for the motor brings the company to open a machine shop to repair agricultural machinery and tractors. Since the '70s the company implements its activities also with the sale of tractors and agricultural equipment to the end of the' 80s. By the end of this period the company began distributing even professional mower drive levers and Zero Turn, imported from the United States of America, thus bringing the novelty of this type of guide in the Italian market. To date, our passion allows us to continue a history founded over 50 years ago, with research and the selection of new products for our customers.