Viglietta Guido & C. sas
The company, founded in 1933 through the work of Mr. Sebastiano Viglietta, father and grandfather of the current owners, was confirmed in continuous and steady growth over the years and today is one of the largest and best equipped enterprises. The activity was spread over an area of 30,000 square meters, of which 20,000 covered, made in 2012 on its production site from a 450 kW rooftop photovoltaic system, with the intention to give its active contribution to the production of clean energy. The strict time delivery, carried by its own means and the capacity to handle all the orders proposed in a wide assortment, are a guarantee of professionalism. Thanks to these features, the Viglietta Guido, has established a relationship of trust with its customers that contributes to the success of both.